Hang on…this is sure to spark some debate.
Are you a person without ANY children? Well then… hello. You must be well rested and have plenty of money.
For those who DO have kids and are here to relive those glory days of not being responsible for another human being who clings to you until they don’t need you… HEY! Remember all these things and how awesome they were?
Okay, we kid… kind of. But here are 13 times when the childless among us won big time.
1. Ahhhhh… sleep, glorious sleep!
2. I am responsible for MYSELF, thank you very much!
3. Yeah, and baby otters grow up to be adult otters, which are almost as cute.
4. This is what vacation is for… and grandparents…
5. You tell ’em Sarah!
6. These are legit kids. Don’t @ me!
7. Responsibility tsunami!
8. Oh yes… this is me. Always. And forever.
9. Yeah, who cares about a pic of a kid? Let’s see those doggos!
10. You know, he’s got a point!
11. Morgan, you’re my new hero. Thank you for this insight!
12. Cats are kids. Don’t @ me.
13. Ahhhh… sweet, delicious, peaceful, serene silence!
So, how do you feel now? Want kids? No???? That’s crazy. I would have thought you’d want them after all!
Well, I guess we can always share our thoughts in the comments, yeah? So do that!
The post 13 Times People Without Kids Posted Hilarious Memes appeared first on UberFacts.
Hello! How are you doing today?
Honestly, it doesn’t really matter. And it’s probably better if you’re not doing that great, because these memes will make you laugh. And if you laugh, you’ll feel better.
Is it a bad thing that we hope you’re not having the best day? Is that mean of us?
1. It. Never. Stops.
2. Well, that’s enough for today!
3. Gotta get small. In a ball. In my bed. Dead.
4. Those fucking group chats tho…
5. Anxiety likes to get me anxious about anxiety
7. Well, that’s one way to find out!
8. Oh… this made me snort!
9. Huh? Come again? What’s that? Nothing to see here…
10. That just means I’m into comfort. That’s all. Nothing more.
So fam… what did you think? We want to hear your opinion.
Let us know about the best memes in the comments! Don’t let us down!
The post 10 Memes About People Who Are Struggling With ‘Adulting’ appeared first on UberFacts.
Texas is definitely its own world, but, truth be told, Los Angeles has its own quirks, too.
Even though they’re each unique, the two places are like night and day – a fact that these 12 images should 100% solidify in your mind.
12. This picture could have been taken anywhere in the Midwest, but yeah. Not in L.A.
It really do be like this from texas
11. There’s a LOT of space in between those places.
The 5 horsemen of the apocalypse from texas
10. L.A. gas stations bring you high prices and dirty bathrooms…
View post on imgur.com
9. While in Texas, you feel like you’re pulling into a five-star gas-pumping resort.
8. Fashion in LA is meant to make a person really think…
Average day at 7th Street Metro station from LosAngeles
7. But the clothes in TX can make you think, too…even if they didn’t do it on purpose.
Day 1 in Texas and I saw this. I am not disappointed from texas
6. L.A. poppies are to die for…
This one is actually in LA County. The poppies in the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve are starting to wake up. from LosAngeles
5. But the bluebonnets in Texas are a way of life.
My Field Of Bluebonnets from texas
4. The traffic in L.A. drives people to comment constantly via license plate.
Saw this absolute hero on the freeway this morning. from LosAngeles
3. And Texas just inspires people in general.
New license plates, y’all! from texas
2. Maybe you’d see this on a movie set in L.A….if the movie was about Texas.
Just a horse in the Sonic drive through from pics
1. I mean idk I’ve seen too much roadkill in Texas to believe people slow down for hares.
This friendly hare decided to escort us for a couple of miles in this dark country road around Carta Valley, TX from texas
I’ve just saved you a visit, haven’t I?
Unless you haven’t visited In N Out…or Whataburger. Then, definitely pop by.
The post 12 Photos That Show Why Texas and Los Angeles Are Two Separate Worlds appeared first on UberFacts.
We need some funny, NOW.
Work sucks. Life sucks. The world is going to hell.
What else do you have in your life right now except a little bit of funny? Is that too much to ask?
No, of course not! And leave up to the ladies to deliver time and time and time again!
11 of the funniest tweets coming at ya!
1. That political horse race… neigh?
2. Who doesn’t see texts? I mean, come on…
3. I hate 2019. Really, really a lot.
4. That skin cream game is real, fam!
5. Oh the fun we’ve had!
6. I’ve got the same list for my dad! Weird!
7. “I’d like to not sleep with you any longer, unless you’re okay with me sleeping with everybody. Your choice.”
8. True dat. Those nieces and nephews getting WAY too much attention…
9. OMFG… those receipts are the stuff of legend!
10. Yes. Yes I am. You nailed it.
11. I’ve tried this and it works PERFECTLY
That was fun! Which one did you like the best? Let us know in the comments!
And while you’re here, why not trying out some other posts? It’ll only take a few minutes, and you’ll laugh your ass off.
Guaranteed or your time back!
The post 11 Tweets from Women That You Might Find Hilarious appeared first on UberFacts.
Welcome to my world.
If you’re like me and you have no kids, this is the post for you. You know these memes all too well because you’re living them every single day.
If you have kids… well, it’s only forever. Don’t worry. I’m sure all of those hugs you don’t get are worth it.
No no, I’m kidding of course. You get a TON of hugs. How much are you paying per hug? $10,000? Have you ever done the math.
Nevermind! Let’s go!
1. *sniff* what am I gonna do with all this cash????
2. I think you’ll be very successful at that!
3. Okay. Yes. That tracks.
4. There’s a Simpsons reference for everything
5. Diaper free since forever!
6. Well, that sounds fulfilling!
7. Cheese please!
8. No you can’t have that… said nobody to me!
9. OMG! What??? You don’t want humans of your own?!
10. Eliza… you bae!
11. This guy knows what’s up!
12. Morpheus knows his shizzz…
I don’t know… I think I want to have kids now. Because who likes freedom and money. Nobody! That’s who! Hahahahahaha… oh boy.
No, but seriously… what are the best reasons for having kids? Let me know in the comments. Convince me. Please.
The post These Memes Are for the Worry-Free, Childless People Among Us appeared first on UberFacts.
Once in a while, knockoffs look alarmingly real, and people pay pretty decent money for them.
Other times, yeah… you go into the dollar store and see something insanely off.
Because wow. Just wow.
1. You know what’s not left? This game’s credibility…
2. This… this is amazing. So many thoughts right now…
3. Let’s all go to Msaeachubaets!
4. “Franstromers! More than eats your face!”
6. Godzilla, you’ve got some fucking competition now!
8. I can’t remember if I’ve ever had butter…
9. Michael Jordan never looked weirder…
10. I have so many emotions about this right now…
11. NO! The teeth!!! No no no! NOOOOO!
12. Sandwichbob Square Butt? What the what wut wot???
13. I’ve got nothing left…
I mean, are these people lazy or just stupid? Possible both?
Let us know your fave knockoff in the comments. Because we love you and we want to see you make others happy.
The post 13 Knockoff Products That Are Wrong in a Hilarious Way appeared first on UberFacts.
Days like this just make work a little bit easier.
There are few things that bring us as much joy as making fellow employees feel like they just got played.
Yes, trolling your coworkers is a game that many can play, but few can win.
It’s time to meet the winners. 17 of them, in fact.
We’re not worthy.
1. “This sly cursor switcharoo”
2. “This beloved colleague who was #blessed with a priceless parting gift”
3. “This coworker who was done with all of his other coworkers’ shit”
4. “These coworkers who were never good at goodbyes”
5. “These employees who surprised a fellow employee with a sturdy cardboard fortress”
6. “This medic who went to work dressed as her co-medic for Halloween”
7. “This *URGENT* Post-It note that a couple workers left for their security team”
8. “They wanted to make sure that their departing team member could never ~truly~ leave them”
9. “This chummy exchange over some ham”
10. “This coworker who managed to keep their coworker’s birthday ~under wraps~”
11. “This coworker whose tolerance was running low, but whose creativity was at an all-time high”
12. “These coworkers who kept track of when their coworker started humming or singing”
13. “This teacher who valued grammar above sanitation”
14. “This colleague who found the perfect way to deflect any and all human interaction”
15. “This touching memorial *wipes tear* for when an accountant moved cubicles”
16. “This coworker who stayed late to tape Nicolas Cage to the bottom of everyone’s computer mouse”
17. “This employee who found this particular mode of transferring money more fun than Venmo”
I mean, what else can you say except these are all absolutely on point in every way?
Still, we want to hear from you! Which ones did you love the most?
Let us know in the comments!
The post These Employees All Made Work Hilarious appeared first on UberFacts.
I’ve heard that the more attractive you are, the easier life is supposed to be, right?
At least that’s the assumption most people have about those whose looks are above the average population’s.
These 11 individuals talk about the problems they face being someone who is considered to be good looking.
As these confessions show, it’s not always easy…
1. Yeah, you ever think of THAT?!
2. Beauty + brains… bruh!
3. Ugh, that can’t feel good…
4. A common refrain…
5. Yeah guys… wise up!
6. Haha… that last line!
7. Sometimes, the hottest ones are the most approachable…
8. Prove this, motherfuckers!
9. Yeah, boo fucking hoo…
10. That’s gotta be tricky…
11. Good luck!
Hotties, got a problem with being TOO hot? Let us know your story in the comments!
The post 10+ “Hot” People Talk About the Problems with Being Too Attractive appeared first on UberFacts.
There are people you should never lie to, most notably your best friend.
But what happens when the tables are turned and you discover that your best friends are lying to you?
The following confessions come from teenagers who caught their besties in RIDICULOUS lies…
1. How were you going to get away with this?!?
2. Well, not mad at this smart ass bitch…
3. So fucked up. Jeezus…
6. NEVER lie about mental illness.
7. If you do this, you’re a COMPLETE piece of shit.
8. Not mad at this bestie either…
9. Not your bestie then…
10. Wow. That’s cold.
Have a story where your BFF turned out not to be? Share in the comments!
The post 10 Teens Who Caught Their Bffs in Really Bad Lies appeared first on UberFacts.
Women are the cleaner gender, right?
Well, if we’re being honest, both genders can act pretty disgusting at times. And these guys aren’t afraid to reveal the things women do that gross them out the most.
1. Well, this is dumb AF…
2. I wonder how many guys do this… oh most of them? Got it!
3. Yeah, being natural is TOTALLY gross. Get a life bruh…
4. Plot twist!
5. Oh, your deal is about to be broken forever, my boy…
6. Really? REALLY?!?
7. Okay, sometimes leggings can be a problem…
9. Haha, you feeling a lot of elbows out there??
10. I mean… not entirely wrong…
11. Yeah, doesn’t it just make it worse?
Girls, how many of these are you most guilty of?
And guys, do you agree or disagree with these?
Let us know in the comments!
The post Guys Open up About the Women’s Habits They Can’t Stand appeared first on UberFacts.