To all the ladies out there: do you know what your hubby does when you aren’t there? Think he has a secret life?
These 11 men confess that when the women are away, they will play…
Find out more…
1. Awwww, that’s sweet!
2. Actually, pretty normal feeling…
3. There ya go!
5. Naughty naughty…
6. You can’t watch when she’s in town?
7. Yep. Been married too long…
8. Iron will…
9. Dad FTW!
10. Okay, she’s either going to LOVE or HATE this!
11. Get high every day…
What do you think about these hubbies? Not so bad? Violations of trust?
Let us know in the comments!
The post 11 Husbands Share What They Do When Their Wives Are Gone appeared first on UberFacts.
Stress. Playing referee to the kids. Dealing with an incompetent husband (I’m just assuming).
A lot of moms out there got it rough.
That’s why all you bad ass moms out there need to check out these funny memes.
Take a break and enjoy!!
1. Throw it away
2. Truth bomb
3. That’s reasonable
5. Nightmare fuel
6. That’s really weird
7. VERY hard
8. Like a 30-something man with a beard
10. This’ll do
11. Thanks…for nothing
12. Maybe over the line?
14. Don’t anger them
15. Human GPS
16. It’s true, don’t lie
17. What was that?
Moms, I hope that gave you at least a brief respite from your stressed-out existence.
The post 17 Memes for All the Stressed-Out Moms Out There appeared first on UberFacts.
Hot mess express, am I right?
A lot of people call themselves a “hot mess” but how many actually LIVE IT!? Because a lot of you all like to self-shame to get attention and show how humble you can be… but we all know you’re not REALLY a mess. So you’re just low-key bragging.
We see you!
For all those REAL hot messes out there, these tweets are for you!
1. No compromise
2. I have some too
3. Punish yourself
4. That was a bad move
5. Fix me
6. Who you honkin’ at?
7. That might do the trick
8. This is awful
9. Nap time
10. Come find me
11. Not OK
14. Downward spiral
15. I wonder why?
16. There you are!
17. Vicious cycle
Hope you enjoy all the hot messiness that entailed!
Share your own hot messes in the comments!
The post 15+ Tweets People Shared About Being a Hot Mess appeared first on UberFacts.
Yikes. These are NG…that means no good.
Real estate agents have to be tech-savvy these days and taking quality photos to put online is a crucial part of selling homes.
That’s why these pictures are definitely NOT helping anyone get rid of these houses anytime soon.
1. A Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Sacrificial Dungeon Simply Bursting With Original Features
2. If The Weather Clears Up Later I Might Mow The Pool
3. “I Think I’m Beginning To See A Pattern” Said Holmes
4. Attention To Detail Is Very Important. For Example, Here The Agent Has Dragged The Body Outside Before Taking The Photograph
5. Just As It Had The Great Mayan Cities Of Tikal And Calakmul, Nature Slowly Reclaimed The Wilsons’ Dining Roo
6. You’ll Never Guess What I Just Passed On The Stairs
7. Lucy Often Thought Back To Her Old Bedroom, Where She Spent The Happiest Years Of Her Life
8. This Christmas, Turn Your House Into An Actual Advent Calendar
9. On Cold Winter Nights There’s Nothing Quite Like Curling Up In Front Of A Roaring Toilet
10. Some People Like To Read While On The Toilet. Others Prefer To Be Inundated By Multiple Confusing And Contradictory Reflections Of Themselves, Repeating Into Infinity
11. Blog Idea: Reasons My Fan Is Sad
12. It’s A Tribute To My Late Wife, Who Used To Dream Of Being A Clumsily-Drawn, Questionably-Shaped Mermaid
13. If That Thing Gets Accidentally Hoovered Up It Could Damage The Vacuum Cleaner
14. Advice To Real Estate Agents: Never Reveal Yourself To Be The Prince Of Darkness During A Viewing
15. Wake Up Eric, The Agent’s Here. And For Heaven’s Sake Put Some Clothes On
16. Buyers Are Advised To Leave The Fridge Right Where It Is
17. Not Yet Bernard. Feeding Time Isn’t Until 6:30
18. That Feeling When You Enter A Bathroom And Literally Don’t Know Where To Start
19. Hit It With Something, See If It Moves. I’ll Be Downstairs Barricading Myself Into The Kitchen
20. In Some Cultures, A Desire For Privacy Is Seen As A Sign Of Weakness
Which one is your favorite?
Let us know in the comments!
The post 20 Funny Photos Taken by the Best Real Estate Agents Around the World appeared first on UberFacts.
There’s no shame in seeking help when your mental health is suffering. And sometimes that means you have to end up in a psychiatric ward for help.
If you believe the media and movies, these places are strange, scary, dangerous places… but is that the reality? At least the reality THESE days? Only people who have been inside know for sure.
These 20 confessions are from patients who’ve been institutionalized, and their stories will surprise you…
20. That’s a long time to feel like you’re not part of the world.
19. Hmmm, you probably didn’t have to lie about that…
18. I bet that’s a common feeling.
16. So that happened!
15. That sounds exhausting…
14. Everybody deserves a chance to get well.
13. Haha… well, hope that didn’t fuck with people too much.
12. It gets better with treatment…
11. The world could use less judgement and shame. For real.
10. Good to know!
9. Hope it works out!
8. I can imagine that working in those places take their toll…
7. Make friends however you can…
6. Sorry it didn’t work out.
5. Glad you got better!
3. Join us…
2. Well, that’s probably true. But can you really live like that forever? Probably not.
1. Bummer. Sorry to see this.
Sounds like some serious shenanigans can happen in mental hospitals!
The post Patients Share Jaw-Dropping Confessions About Their Stay in Mental Hospitals appeared first on UberFacts.
You know when people tell you that you have a nice smile or beautiful hair?
Yeah, these aren’t those kind of compliments.
Things are about to get weird in there, in 3, 2, 1…
1. Why do people say “no homo”??? Dumbest thing…
2. I’m right there with you… WTF was that about?
3. Well, would you?!?
4. Hey, not a bad compliment, all thing considered…
5. Okay, I legit laughed at this. Because terrorism!
6. Spoiler alert… we’re ALL soulless!
7. Well, your loss… I guess?
8. Oh jeezus…
10. Crazy like a fox!
11. Open wide!
12. Just banana things. You wouldn’t understand.
13. Dem hips gurrrrrrl!
14. It’s okay to be normal!
15. Yeah, super creepy.
16. OMG! What the fuck is this?!?
17. Ankles for DAYSSSSS!
20. Okay, legit good compliment. Not weird.
21. Sooo… ya got any weed?
OMG, I’m still laughing at that guy petting that girl’s hair.
That is insanely creepy! Who does that?!?
The post People Share Weird and Hilarious Compliments They Got from Strangers appeared first on UberFacts.
The time has come for us to be honest with ourselves and just admit that when we heard the sounds of food… we turn into curious doggos.
But let’s back up…
The Twitter account @aussiesdointhgs shared this and got the tweetstorm started…
350K+ likes and 85K+ retweets?!? Wow.
Naturally, doggo owners everywhere related in a BIG way.
And the videos started coming in like crazy…
Because dogs can hear EVERYTHING you’re doing…
And it’s usually adorable. Usually.
Especially when it’s about the chips.
Because what’s better than chips?
Or ANY food, for that matter?
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again… we don’t deserve dogs.
But they do deserve our chips.
The post People Are Sharing Videos of Their Dogs Reacting to the Sound of a Bag of Chips appeared first on UberFacts.
The happiest place on Earth, right? Well, for one California family – and everyone unfortunate enough to witness the event – that definitely didn’t turn out to be true.
The video doesn’t make it clear how the brawl started, but it features a heavyset man punching women in the face, someone screaming “I’m ready to go to jail tonight!” and also a shout of “I don’t give a f–k if I’m on video!”
The argument seems to have gotten going when a woman pushing a stroller spit in his face, with the brawl happening quickly afterward.
Kids are screaming while the whole thing goes on for almost five minutes – with a brief respite when the man walks away, only to return to smack one of the women in the face.
Two women were splayed out on the ground before the police eventually arrived. They somehow missed how brutal the fight had been and simply escorted the “uncooperative” group from the park without making any arrests – a fact that might change, says Anaheim Police Sgt. Daron Wyatt.
“Now that we have the video, detectives will be following up to see if any criminal charges can be filed.”
I would think so. Yeesh.
The post A Family Brawl Made Disneyland the Un-Happiest Place on Earth appeared first on UberFacts.
Guess what? We’re here to help cheer you up if you’re having a bad week!
If your week is going great, well, get the fuck out of here! Take your happiness elsewhere!
No, just kidding, you can check out these memes too.
1. That’s a cool dude!
2. Day automatically brightened!
3. Awwwww… that look!
4. Gerard knows what up!
5. This husband wins EVERYTHING!
6. They really do think they’re people…
7. Well, that’ll come up in trivia at some point!
8. Can’t stop, won’t stop!
10. This guy!
11. Okay, that’s awesome.
12. Fair trade!
13. OMG! That’ll be bigger than her FOREVER!
14. BFFs for life!
15. The BEST feeling.
Yep, we thought so!
The post 15 Wholesome Memes to Brighten Your Week appeared first on UberFacts.
The following kids are testing their parents’ patience to the limits and then some.
Just be glad you aren’t them.
19. Right on target!
18. This kid is gonna be rich!
17. I’ll offer you zero dollars!
16. Okay, listen here you dummy…
15. Oh damn. Dat me.
14. He had to find out sometime!
13. Because they kept losing the brush… desperate measure were employed!
12. Actually, not mad at this kid at all. Wood penguins FTW!
11. Everything is a dog to a toddler.
10. Attack of the killer tomatoes!
9. Yeah dad, what if?!?!?
8. You’ve got a future billionaire on your hands, sir!
7. I am extremely impressed, actually.
6. Now they’re safe… forever!
5. It just knew. Don’t question it.
4. Well, she did it!
2. Well, can you?!?!
1. Guess she’s not going to Disney World then!
So yeah, don’t have kids. Or do.
But don’t come blaming me when they act like psychopaths!
The post 15+ Hilarious Parenting Tweets. Their Patience Is Impressive… appeared first on UberFacts.