Hang on…this is sure to spark some debate.
Are you a person without ANY children? Well then… hello. You must be well rested and have plenty of money.
For those who DO have kids and are here to relive those glory days of not being responsible for another human being who clings to you until they don’t need you… HEY! Remember all these things and how awesome they were?
Okay, we kid… kind of. But here are 13 times when the childless among us won big time.
1. Ahhhhh… sleep, glorious sleep!
2. I am responsible for MYSELF, thank you very much!
3. Yeah, and baby otters grow up to be adult otters, which are almost as cute.
4. This is what vacation is for… and grandparents…
5. You tell ’em Sarah!
6. These are legit kids. Don’t @ me!
7. Responsibility tsunami!
8. Oh yes… this is me. Always. And forever.
9. Yeah, who cares about a pic of a kid? Let’s see those doggos!
10. You know, he’s got a point!
11. Morgan, you’re my new hero. Thank you for this insight!
12. Cats are kids. Don’t @ me.
13. Ahhhh… sweet, delicious, peaceful, serene silence!
So, how do you feel now? Want kids? No???? That’s crazy. I would have thought you’d want them after all!
Well, I guess we can always share our thoughts in the comments, yeah? So do that!
The post 13 Times People Without Kids Posted Hilarious Memes appeared first on UberFacts.
Hello! How are you doing today?
Honestly, it doesn’t really matter. And it’s probably better if you’re not doing that great, because these memes will make you laugh. And if you laugh, you’ll feel better.
Is it a bad thing that we hope you’re not having the best day? Is that mean of us?
1. It. Never. Stops.
2. Well, that’s enough for today!
3. Gotta get small. In a ball. In my bed. Dead.
4. Those fucking group chats tho…
5. Anxiety likes to get me anxious about anxiety
7. Well, that’s one way to find out!
8. Oh… this made me snort!
9. Huh? Come again? What’s that? Nothing to see here…
10. That just means I’m into comfort. That’s all. Nothing more.
So fam… what did you think? We want to hear your opinion.
Let us know about the best memes in the comments! Don’t let us down!
The post 10 Memes About People Who Are Struggling With ‘Adulting’ appeared first on UberFacts.
Welcome to my world.
If you’re like me and you have no kids, this is the post for you. You know these memes all too well because you’re living them every single day.
If you have kids… well, it’s only forever. Don’t worry. I’m sure all of those hugs you don’t get are worth it.
No no, I’m kidding of course. You get a TON of hugs. How much are you paying per hug? $10,000? Have you ever done the math.
Nevermind! Let’s go!
1. *sniff* what am I gonna do with all this cash????
2. I think you’ll be very successful at that!
3. Okay. Yes. That tracks.
4. There’s a Simpsons reference for everything
5. Diaper free since forever!
6. Well, that sounds fulfilling!
7. Cheese please!
8. No you can’t have that… said nobody to me!
9. OMG! What??? You don’t want humans of your own?!
10. Eliza… you bae!
11. This guy knows what’s up!
12. Morpheus knows his shizzz…
I don’t know… I think I want to have kids now. Because who likes freedom and money. Nobody! That’s who! Hahahahahaha… oh boy.
No, but seriously… what are the best reasons for having kids? Let me know in the comments. Convince me. Please.
The post These Memes Are for the Worry-Free, Childless People Among Us appeared first on UberFacts.
Fact: memes really are what we come to the Internet for. At the end of the day, we really want to laugh. So let’s laugh fam. Does that sound doable?
These 14 memes will make things all better.
1. A real smart ass, wouldn’t you say?
2. The good and the bad and the ugly and the really, really awful
3. I can do that! Watch me!
4. Can’t be topped
5. Sure that’s an Uber?
6. We need to leave now
8. Thank. You. So. Damn. Much.
9. Future looks bright. I gotta wear shades.
10. Gone with the wind and the rain and all of the other weather…
11. Let’s go! No, seriously, LET’S GO!!!!
12. It all started one dewey summer morning…
13. Put an end to that right now! I’m serious!
14. I can’t do this anymore! I’m going nuts!
Ahhhh, doesn’t that feel better? I can hear the laughter from here. You like memes, you really like memes!
Which were your faves? Let us know in the comments, you beautiful, sexy, well adjusted people!
The post These Memes Are so Funny They Might Be Created by Absolute Geniuses appeared first on UberFacts.
Days like this just make work a little bit easier.
There are few things that bring us as much joy as making fellow employees feel like they just got played.
Yes, trolling your coworkers is a game that many can play, but few can win.
It’s time to meet the winners. 17 of them, in fact.
We’re not worthy.
1. “This sly cursor switcharoo”
2. “This beloved colleague who was #blessed with a priceless parting gift”
3. “This coworker who was done with all of his other coworkers’ shit”
4. “These coworkers who were never good at goodbyes”
5. “These employees who surprised a fellow employee with a sturdy cardboard fortress”
6. “This medic who went to work dressed as her co-medic for Halloween”
7. “This *URGENT* Post-It note that a couple workers left for their security team”
8. “They wanted to make sure that their departing team member could never ~truly~ leave them”
9. “This chummy exchange over some ham”
10. “This coworker who managed to keep their coworker’s birthday ~under wraps~”
11. “This coworker whose tolerance was running low, but whose creativity was at an all-time high”
12. “These coworkers who kept track of when their coworker started humming or singing”
13. “This teacher who valued grammar above sanitation”
14. “This colleague who found the perfect way to deflect any and all human interaction”
15. “This touching memorial *wipes tear* for when an accountant moved cubicles”
16. “This coworker who stayed late to tape Nicolas Cage to the bottom of everyone’s computer mouse”
17. “This employee who found this particular mode of transferring money more fun than Venmo”
I mean, what else can you say except these are all absolutely on point in every way?
Still, we want to hear from you! Which ones did you love the most?
Let us know in the comments!
The post These Employees All Made Work Hilarious appeared first on UberFacts.
I’m TOTALLY against pretty much everything that these people are admitting to in these secrets. Because, yes, vegans and vegetarians can be a bit pretentious when it comes to their lifestyle choice. But they trying to LITERALLY not eat another animal’s flesh. Or byproducts of that animal. That’s a good thing.
Still, meat eaters (especially these assholes) have had enough and are taking matters into their own hands by serving meat in their dishes.
Get ready to meet some horrible people!
1. Yeah, how dare he…
2. She hasn’t noticed but she knows? Whaaa….
3. How does that work?!
4. Yeah, you’re dumb for wanting to be health and not kill things to eat them!
5. Well, this is gonna happen sometime…
6. Yeah, this will last…
7. So… why? Do you not like her?
8. You daredevil!
9. Haha lol… fart…
10. Starting to feel guilty? Hmmm…
11. I mean, butter isn’t that bad, but meat? Come on…
12. Well, ketchup covered pasta is pretty much a crime against food, so…
13. Isn’t it harder to cook meat than put together a bunch of veggies?
14. Yes… never be rude to assholes. You never know what’s going to happen…
15. Okay, not mad at this…
16. Oh, grow up!
Have a story about being an awful human being and tricking people into eating ACTUAL flesh when they don’t want to?
Well, share those stories in the comments!
The post 16 Awful People Talk About Serving Vegans Meat and They’re Not Sorry appeared first on UberFacts.
Trying to diet? Yep, a lot of us have been there.
All you think about is food. You’re thinking about food right now, aren’t you?
Well, feast on these tasty memes and laugh until you cry. That’ll burn some calories!
1. WHO LEFT THIS HERE?!?
2. This is sustainable, yeah?
3. Bread cat looks DELISH!
4. You’re going the wrong way!
5. Yes, I think it is…
6. With friends like these…
7. Come on… it’s been FOREVER!
8. Just stay home…
10. I’m just better than everybody else
11. Unfollow 4 lyfe!
12. That’s healthy, right?
So, that probably wasn’t as satisfying as knocking out a whole bag of potato chips, but we’ve got plenty more where that came from?
Which did you like the best? Let us know in the comments!
The post 12 Funny Memes About Losing Weight appeared first on UberFacts.
Ice cream? Cake? Pie? Hamburgers? Pizza? LOTS of cheese?
We really shouldn’t have ANY of those things. And we know that.
But what we can have A LOT of are tasty, delicious memes.
1. Well… define “abs”
2. I wish I could quit you!
4. F to the U to the C…
5. Why is time moving so slow?!?
7. Legit planning
8. Hey hey! Look at those legs!
9. Couldn’t be all these cookies…
10. The weekend doesn’t count, right?
11. Why do you hate me?
12. I hate technology…
13. Hey, it was just there staring at me NOT being eaten, so…
What did you eat up?
Let us know in the comments!
The post 13 Funny Memes About Food That Might Fill You up with Laughs appeared first on UberFacts.
It’s a joke in the writing community that male writers manage to create the most cringe-worthy, impossible female (and sexual) moments – and now, there’s a Twitter account dedicated to giving shoutouts to the best (worst) of the bunch.
Buckle up, because these are amazingly too much.
15. I mean why not just get a dog?
14. Still trying to figure this one out.
13. I mean, who doesn’t?
12. At least he mentioned her face first?
10. Her wheat-colored nest.
9. The breasts.
7. I obviously need to get to know my boobs better.
6. Can you say “rape-y?”
5. Never you worry, ladies.
4. Skim alert.
3. A decent little pooper.
2. Is that supposed to be a good thing?
1. IDK I’d be reaching for the pepper spray.
I’m off to walk “boobily” to the kitchen for a cookie that will somehow never find its way to my waist!
The post “Men Writing Women” Twitter Shares What Male Writers Actually Know About Women: Not Much appeared first on UberFacts.
Listen up, y’all!
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. And these 12 people made mistakes, but then realized it and the results were hilarious.
Best + Worst = Better Than Best
Sit back, relax, and let these hilarious mistakes roll!
2. OH NOIZE!!!!
3. I approve this mistake!
4. Fan fic probs!
5. Uh ohhhhhh…
6. Roped in!
8. Hahaha… does Australia actually exist? Hmmmm?
9. Haha… wrong man, MAN!
10. Awwww! Wasabi frog!
11. Same same…
12. You will always be “anal sneeze boy”
Which one did you like the most?
Let us know in the comments!
The post People Share Their Stories About Big Mistakes They Made appeared first on UberFacts.