He’s a journalist and his tweets frequently go viral because he brings a lot of real talk to the table.
Recently, Ali shared what it’s like living with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, in an epic Twitter thread. Soon enough, ADHD became a trending topic and the conversation about the often misunderstood condition had a spotlight shown on it.
Check it out!
1. The frustration people feel is overwhelming
2. People with ADHD can focus. But some things are significant triggers
3. Understanding is key for those who want to empathize
4. The cycle of shame is real with ADHD
5. Ali thinks adults are under-diagnosed for this disorder
6. It can have a significant impact on relationships
7. One key for Ali is not letting things slip
8. More and more, companies are willing to accommodate ADHD
9. Don’t let it destroy your life
Bravo Yashar! Bravo!
The post Man With ADHD Perfectly Sums Up His Condition in This Viral Twitter Thread appeared first on UberFacts.